I hope you all are getting as excited as I am to see what’s coming for events 1 & 2 this Friday! I’m going to field a few questions I’ve been asked regarding the series and this coming Friday. These are in no particular order, and if there’s something I didn’t cover you are curious about please don’t hesitate to ask me before/after class.
Reminder; The overall goal behind this Series is to have FUN first and foremost. The only “competition” is between you and the given workout.
- This Thursday and the following will be a REST DAY. There will not be an active recovery workouts programmed. Complete rest is being prescribed because we want you to perform at your best on Friday. At your own risk you may still come and make-up a workout from earlier in the week, just keep in mind it may effect your performance during Friday’s events.
- Events 1,2,3, and 4 (held on Friday’s) will replace the regular workouts and can be done during any class of your choosing.
- The workouts will not be posted online.
- You will only be allowed to make-up events on Sat Nov 5th & Sat Nov 12th.
- If you are not able to participate in all 3 weeks, please come to as many as your schedule allows.
- IMPORTANT; This Friday Nov 4th Events combined will take 45 mins. We will be starting Event 1 promptly at 15 mins after designated class time. This has to be done for logistic purposes and to provided rest/set-up time between Events 1 & 2. As with any Race, Competition, etc, the clock will not wait on you, it is your responsibility to be ready. If you require extended warm-up time please come early to do so.
I think that about covers it for now. This will be a lot of fun, and I look forward to seeing you guys & girls rise to the challenge!