Good morning guys, here’s a basic rundown of this evenings schedule….in no particular order.
- We will run heats of 17.2 every 20 mins beginning at 5:00pm until we finish.
- We have enough room and Dumbbells for 4 participants per heat…assuming we have 4 judges available at the same time.
- Combinations per heat are 1) 2 RXM/2 RXF, 2) 2 ScM/2 ScF, 3) 2 RXM/2 ScM, 4) 2 RXF/2 ScF…maybe a few more, but that’s all my little brain can come up with currently.
- A very extensive warm-up will be on the whiteboard in the back of the gym. Bank at least 30-45 mins to complete the entire thing. This is not required, you may do a much or as little as you’d like.
- It’s perfectly fine if you are coming tonight to get your normal workout in. Come in, warm-up and you can do the workout with the next available heat.
- In conclusion; you will be responsible for being ready at your given heat time. Come in, sign up for a heat, warm-up, and be ready to kick ass when it’s your turn. Recover and help judge a later heat if you’re able.
If I’ve missed something feel free to hit me up if you have specific questions.