Good afternoon guys, here’s a basic rundown of this evenings schedule….in no particular order.
- We will run heats of 17.4 every 20 mins beginning at 5:00pm until we finish.
- We have enough room for 4 participants per heat…assuming we have 4 judges available at the same time.
- Any combination of RX and Scaled will be allowed.
- A very extensive warm-up will be on the whiteboard in the back of the gym. Allow for 60 mins if you choose to do the whole thing…which is recommended.
- It’s perfectly fine if you are coming tonight to get your normal workout in. Come in, warm-up and you can do the workout with the next available heat.
- In conclusion; you will be responsible for being ready at your given heat time. Come in, sign up for a heat, warm-up, and be ready to kick ass when it’s your turn. Recover and help judge a later heat if you’re able.
Here are some Initial thoughts on 17.4 from OPEX coaches Matt Springer and Mike Lee.