Good afternoon guys, here’s a basic rundown of this evenings schedule….in no particular order.
- We will run heats of 17.3 every 30 mins beginning at 5:00pm until we finish.
- We have enough room for 6 participants per heat…assuming we have 6 judges available at the same time.
- Any combination of RX and Scaled will be allowed.
- A very extensive warm-up will be on the whiteboard in the back of the gym. Bank anywhere from 30-60 mins. Basically as much warm-up as you need to get into the best OVH squat position possible. Check out the video below to help those of you who struggle with that movement.
- It’s perfectly fine if you are coming tonight to get your normal workout in. Come in, warm-up and you can do the workout with the next available heat.
- In conclusion; you will be responsible for being ready at your given heat time. Come in, sign up for a heat, warm-up, and be ready to kick ass when it’s your turn. Recover and help judge a later heat if you’re able.
If I’ve missed something feel free to hit me up if you have specific questions.