Sometimes social media can be a huge distraction. However, in this case it can actually help you stay committed to your fitness goals. Here’s 5 easy ways you can use it to your advantage….
- Announce your intentions. Where it’s weight loss, your first Spartan race, a Pull-up, etc making it public allows your family and friends help support and hold you to your goals.
- Post progress. Stay motivated and motivate others by updating everyone on your progress
- Stay accountable. Your friends and family want you to succeed, and after you’ve announced your intentions (#1) they’ll help keep you on track.
- Share helpful advise. As you progress toward your individual goals, share any helpful ideas you come across with your friends that may have similar goals.
- Inspire others. Too many people think “There’s no way I could do….” Seeing your progress over time through social media can inspire others to step out of their comfort zone and see that they too can achieve anything they set their mind to!